Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gotta Love a Good Surprise!

Last weekend I helped my friend throw a surprise birthday party for her oldest daughter, Kaili. If you read my blog much, you'll be familiar with Kaili and her BF Justin. Kaili turned 18 last week. While she told her mom and dad that she didn't want to have a party, they decided to have us put something together while they took her and Justin to dinner.

It was SO much fun to scheme with Cindy over the party. She got some of our friends from the ward in on the action, and Kaili's sisters and I went to the church early to set up and decorate. I'm so glad we've found so many great friends in the ward and that Cindy was willing to let me help and share in such a special day. Happy birthday Kaili!
Aubrey helping me test the quick backdrop

Table decor: LOVED making these pom poms!

Everyone who showed up a bit early helped pitch in to get the decor up in time!

She's coming!

The big reveal. :-)

Kylee & Justin

No one remembered matches. :-) We made her fake it. haha

Our friends, Jolene and Blaine...don't you think he looks a little creepy here? ;-) 

Our friend Val helped with the party too!



Kaili with her mama, Cindy

Brianna was napping, so her and daddy came later.

The whole fam-dam.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pics of the party! You did fabulous work on that event :)

    ReplyDelete