Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gotta Love Summer

Well, even though I don't have any new pics to post (I know, horror of horrors!!) I thought I'd give a quick update. I've been able to see straight now for 3 days in a row as I've finally gotten rid of the sinus headaches. Yeah!!! Well, they're not entirely gone, but pain reliever can get rid of them now so I'm okay with that I guess.

We are getting ready for the big 4th of July weekend, and I can't wait!! We're going camping with Jen and Boyd's families for a couple nights, then we're coming back to I.F. on Saturday morning, grabbing the boat, and heading to the lake. Ya-woo! The boat is in the shop even as we speak and we will pick it up (and pay the dreaded boat doctor bill!) on Thursday afternoon before we head out of town. Finally, we will be whole again. hahah

Also, I've started yet another blog, if anyone wants to see it (this is especially addressed to the sisters in my ward!). We decided to start a blog for our ward's R.S. so we can post photos of events and show projects that are available at future meetings and classes. I don't know how popular this will be in our ward, but we'll give it a shot.

Other than that, it's been a pretty slow summer. Must have something to do with the fact that it hasn't really been summer. Yeah, I think that's it. But now that we are no longer drowning every time we step out the door, life should be good. Have fun this weekend, stay away from the river, and Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment