Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Colton's Birthday and an Awesome Cake

My nephew celebrated his 14th birthday on the 7th of this month. Fortunately, he was able to spend the week following with family in Blackfoot, and we had dinner and cake/ice cream at Mom's for his and Aedan's birthdays. Since Aedan was getting multiple parties this year, I decided to make the cake more for Colton than for Aedan. I did an electric guitar (Colton's great hobby) and I have to say it was cool! I think Colton liked it too :-). (Thanks Betty Crocker for the great cake recipe!)

Such enthusiasm!


Black frosting...mmmm.

3 comments:

  1. You're so crafty lately! Sorry we missed the party. By the way, Hallie says thank you for the cute head bands. They are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to let me know which style works best, then I can make a couple more. I didn't want to make a bunch of the wrong kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy awesome cake! Why didn't your God-sister get any of the crafty genes? :)

    ReplyDelete