Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Style

Aedan got a new hairstyle this week. His hair was getting SO long again, and we really didn't want to pay a ton of money for a nice trim every couple weeks. So, we figured, "Hey, it's summer. Let's just..."


Buzz it!"


Isn't it cute? It takes some getting used to, and you might have to give his fuzzy little head a rub before you decide you like it, but I think it's growing on me! It sure takes a lot more sunscreen though.

This is Aedan right before the haircut. He was not happy, and I couldn't for the life of me get a good photo quickly enough, so it's pretty blurry. But just look at all that hair!


And here's Aedan post-buzz. He was a little freaked out by the whole process, but all in all, he did well.


Kylee was fascinated and excited through the whole process. She started asking to get her own haircut. So, Brett and I looked at each other and figured, "Hey, it's summer, right? Why not?" And we....








Not!! Not ever will we buzz my little girl's hair!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so freakin' cute!! I remember we did that to Daric and he walked around asking everyone "wanna touch it"? LOL!! It was so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Aedan HATES me rubbing his head all the time! He practically runs for cover when I reach out for his little dome (which, by the way, is anything but little!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so grown up now!!! Wouldn't it be nice if WE could just shave our heads sometimes? :)

    ReplyDelete