Thursday, December 30, 2010

So Much Energy!

Ah, winter. Thank you for bringing your fresh, clean loveliness to our neighborhood. We do appreciate you taking the time to cover up all the broken down vehicles and badly worn houses. It's such a nice neighborhood in the winter.

I do love winter, but I definitely do NOT love cooped up kids! After almost 2 weeks of being out of school and stuck at home (minus several fun holiday adventures), the kids were starting to climb the walls. Today, instead of rest time, I bundled them up and kicked them out the door. :-)





Except for this little beauty. She and I are having some quiet time together. :-) Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she is!! And how bald :) So cute!!! Could you make the freezing wind stop at my house so I can kick mine out too??

    ReplyDelete