Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Need Your Help!!!

It's that time of year again...time to decide what to enter into the fair! I LOVE the fair, so this is one of my favorite times of the year. But now that I've started entering photos, it always creeps up on me!

So, here's where you come in, because I need your help! I have a few photos I definitely plan to enter, but there are several more that have been suggested, but I'm not sure of. So I'm going to post them here, and I want to hear your opinion whether any of them are worthy of enlarging, matting, and entering in the fair!

Don't hold back...I can take it. Even if that means you have to tell me I stink and to keep my day job (which would be a problem, since I don't have one). :-) Just let me know if any of them scream "Pick me, pick me!" and you'll save me a lot of anguish and self-doubt! ;-)














4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I didn't even think of the one of Grandma and Sari! How dumb am I! That one definitely-plus the one of her in the grass, the jumping one, Ky with the pumpkin, the temple, and the second to last one of Brett's niece (can't remember her name). Oh heck, just enter them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the one with Lot and Chloe, but I am biased, so I don't think my opinion counts. That is one that we are enlarging and putting on our wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top one, the temple, and I guess it's Grandma and Sari. I read Amy's comment and I narrowed it down to my top 3! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I just love babies, but the two with Amy's baby are my faves! :) She is just TOO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete