Monday, May 18, 2009

Just Some More Pics...What Else??

It was such a warm and sunny day today, we just had to get out of the house. So we got dressed, loaded up (camera included) and headed to Freeman Park. I called a friend in our neighborhood and she came too, with her kids and daycare kids. It was a ton of fun. There were no jungle gyms to fight over, so the kids had to entertain themselves splashing in puddles, throwing sticks in the water, and playing the mud of course. It was great!







I don't know what the heck was up with these faces, but it cracked me up:


My little posers (Kylee looks like she's trying out for America's Top Model or something!):










5 comments:

  1. Aedan is really catching up to Kylee. He looks like he is almost as tall as her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is...the kid's a brute! He's nearly as big as their cousin Jesse who is a few weeks older than Kylee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i saw you standing at the door at the dance thing and tried finding you after but no luck. your pic of kylees feet jumping in the water is awesome. I saw on the wait list a work that you might bring the kids to the daycare...i am excited...are you going to???How old is kylee? i am the lead teacher for the five year olds....talk to ya later....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I need to get over there and get the registration paperwork. I hope I can get them in! Kylee keeps saying she's going to school, so it would be good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great pictures!!!! I need to take some lessons from you!!!

    ReplyDelete