Sunday, January 25, 2009

All Buggy

Okay, my sister just did one of those question and answer "tagged" survey things...whatever they are called. I think I'm bored for the moment, so I'll give it a try. Ten things that BUG me:

1. My little sister pointing out grammatical errors. :-) (Not that she gets the opportunity very often!)

2. Having my feet wrapped too tight in blankets. They are always freezing and have to have ten pounds of blankets on to get warm, but they CAN'T be tucked in or it drives me crazy!

3. Being tickled. For some reason it is like torture...maybe from all the tickle-torture my brothers performed when I was little. :-)

4. People in classes who think they are smarter than the teacher. C'mon, if you were, you wouldn't be in this class!!

5. Women who show up at Lowe's or Home Depot looking like runway models. Isn't the art of the grubs sacred anywhere??

6. People who can't talk about anything but themselves. Seriously, they need to branch out a bit.

7. My kids interrupting my conversations. Sorry Mom and Dad! :-)

8. Plain old economics...why does carpet have to be so expensive??

9. People talking during a lecture or lesson. Take it outside folks, some of us are here to learn!

10. No parking at ISU. Why did I buy a permit if there is nowhere to use it?

Okay, this is tougher than it looks. I'm gonna tag Kelsi (if she ever sees this!), Traci, and Jennifer. Good luck girls!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just looked at your photo link and am wondering how you put the names on the pictures.... I need to learn some of these photo shop things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you know you can't live without my corrections!!! And I totally agree about the tickle thing...I think I've repressed that all these years! :)

    ReplyDelete